Sponsor: 7th International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health
FRAmelco is happy to sponsor the International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health 2021. We look forward to meeting you at the 7th edition, which will be held in Colombia on 21st - 23rd April.
The most recent editions were Bangkok 2017 and Rome 2019 and saw over 750 attendees from over 50 different countries. During the next conference, more than 160 researchers will present the latest developments in the industry.
The main topics of interest for the 2021 edition in Cartagena will be:
- Intestinal microbiota.
- Vaccines and intestinal immunity.
- Host-Pathogen interactions and pathogenesis of disease.
- In vitro and in vivo models to study gut health.
- Dietary additives to control gut health.
- Intestinal parasitic diseases.
- Intestinal viruses and their role in disease.